Well, not much to report really. I worked all day Saturday, vegged out a bit yesterday, then did some homework.
Today has been completely devoid of fun. (well, i've enjoyed it but yeah, most people would have fallen asleep ten hours ago.) I've spent almost the last twelve hours reading, taking notes and writing. I have a botany exam thursday, and the rough draft of a constitutional law class essay exam due friday, with the final draft due on Sunday. (excuse the not capitalizing thing, I'm way too tired to care. and my eyesight is a bit dodgy now as well.) the botany exam is half my grade, the law one a quarter of it.
at least when I work tomorrow, I can wear my hockey jersey and cap as a halloween costume. :)
if i'm still alive, and a smidgen alert, maybe I'll get a chance to write more this weekend. most likely not until Sunday sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment