Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the first few days after I created this blog, I was wavering on sending it to an early grave... but of course I had to continue in order to sort of stay connected with a friend.

I tried calling him tonight as I had some funny, weird stuff to share,alas he's very difficult to get a hold of. So this bit is for you my friend..

I had a totally bizarre dream last night... one that involved several of my friends, polar bears, having a baby (the product of C and I, thank you) green hair, a body pillow (along the lines of the pillowcase, yes J, that pillowcase), and my speaking several languages...including norwegian, french, irish (all of which I sort of speak) and russian and hebrew (which I don't). and you and a friend in MN (well, more her doing) totally, completely embarrassed me. As far as I know, it was well worth it. Any other details you'll have to wait for until we see each other again or talk without my man around!

after last holiday season, I now have to hunt (no pun intended!) for the best polar bear card ever, as any previous renditions have been completely bested. damn you! ;)

3 comments:

RockitQueen said...

OMG, you ARE my good twin!! Don't give up on the blog...we need more EA and PB fans around to spread the word!

XO,
RockitQueen

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...

I swear, blogger hating AOL gremlins delete my replies. Really.

Anyway, add an appearence by Shirley Manson to the mix and it would have been a perfectly bizarre dream. Like the one I had about feeding Ms. Manson haggis backstage at a show while....wait, I'll explain that dream in person one day!

Yes, the hunt for the perfect "pbr" card is on!