so, I arose early this morning to do some required reading and flipped on the telly.
Happened to catch a bit of U.S. of Ant this morning and what do I hear?
a little snippet of Polar Bear's "face", which happens to be one of my favorite songs, in the episode- better than a shot of espresso imo
as a side note, I discovered several years ago, you can do a kick ass Irish step dance to that song. And believe me, there are a few stories involving that whole scenerio.. I'd advise not trying my version alone in case of concussion. ( and that was while sober thank you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You heard "Face"? That's my favorite PB song, next to "Farm." Or maybe "Monkey". Depends on the day. Anyway, way cool!! And awesome you can do a step to it...
Post a Comment